To launch our 50th Anniversary year we created a cookbook with the help of our lovely members and supporters.
To help us with costs, we ask for a contribution of £5 per copy plus £2 postage and packing (per book).
It makes an ideal present or just a little treat for yourself.
With the fascinating stories that accompany the recipes, it’s a really good read too. Here are some snippets…
- “I hope you enjoy it with a cup of tea or a glass of Spanish sherry!“
- “A very easy and delicious recipe typical of Virginia Beach where we were living.“
- “Since then it is known in our house as Jungle Cake.“
- “There was no chance of a goodnight kiss that night.“
- “At the end of the evening, he took his shirt off and gave it to his friend.“
- “When you try me recipe bow ties are optional.“
Click here to order your book and match the quote to the recipe!
Books will be posted once payments have cleared.
For more help or information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org